- When: 10th September 2016
- Where: Clawdd Offa Farm, CH4 0HT
- Marquee: Clearcone Entrance, 12m x 18m plus Bell, Light Blue Carpet, Limewash Chivari Chairs, Ivory Flat Linings, Metallic Star Lanterns
- Style: Retro and Contemporary Mix
Our very own Office Manager - Joanne Rochford.
We think the ivory flat linings looked stunning (especially in the rounded end) along with providing the perfect simple background for the pealighting and metallic star lanterns. They looked especially stunning when the party kicked in that evening.
Jo had a mix on long tables with round - don't feel you have to decide between one or the other!
How to acheive this look:
- Mix of vintage vases (collected by bride)
- Wild Flowers
- Ivory Flat Linings
- 12m Rounded Bell End
- Long Banqueting Trestle Tables
- 5'6 Round Tables
- Paper Star Lanterns (supplied by bride)
- Light Blue Carpet
- Limewash Chivari Chairs with Gold Pad
Kerry and Pete’s Sunny Day at the Farm
Kerry and Pete chose Clawdd Offa Farm near Chester for their special day and enjoyed magnificent wall-to-wall sunshine from start to finish. The beautifully »
Read this story »